Stainless Steel Funnel
This 304 stainless steel funnel is ideal for food processing applications.
These 304 grade stainless steel funnels are ideal for food processing applications.
- Manufactured from 304 stainless steel
- NSF/ANSI certified
- Hanging loop (20ml (0.68 fl oz) funnel without loop)
- Sold individually
- Suitable for laser engraving
Sizes (nozzle diameter refers to the outside diameter at the bottom of the funnel's nozzle):
- 20ml (0.68 fl oz), dia. 45mm (1.77"), nozzle dia. 7mm (0.28")
- 100ml (3.38 fl oz), dia. 90mm 3.54"), nozzle dia. 13mm (0.51")
- 250ml (8.45 fl oz), dia 110mm (4.33"), nozzle dia 13mm (0.15")
- 400ml (13.53 fl oz), dia 140mm (5.51"), nozzle dia 22mm (0.87")
- 1000ml (33.81 fl oz), dia 190mm (7.48"), nozzle dia 22mm (0.87")
- 2000ml (67.63 fl oz), dia 230mm (9.06"), nozzle dia 22mm (0.87")
Other sizes and styles available. Please ask a sales representative for more details.
|FR||Entonnoirs en acier inoxydable|
|ES||Embudos de acero inoxidable|
|Detection Type||Metal & X-Ray Detectable|
|Catalog Search Code||565|
What do you get from Detectamet?
Detectamet’s product range offers you the best in detectability, made from a unique, patented polymer that contains the highest level of detectable additive, without compromising on durability, and manufactured from EU & FDA (Food and Drug Administration) food contact approved materials.
- Unique polymer - contains highest levels of detectable additive on the market
- A large selection of products comply with EU and FDA food contact regulations
- Durable products - minimise risk of breaking and entering the food chain
- Largest range of detectable products on the market
- Colours - prevent cross contamination with nine strong, detectable colours available in many products. Blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Bespoke and custom products available on request
- Branding/sequential numbering with in-house laser engraver/pad printer
- Free samples available for most products