Multi-Bearing ID Test Card
HACCP compliance requires inspection equipment to be installed at critical control points and be routinely QA tested with the results documented. Using these test pieces allows you to demonstrate your commitment to a QMS.
Free certificate of conformity supplied with all test pieces.
Please note that these test pieces are made to order and have a lead time of 5-7 working days from date of order until dispatch.
HACCP compliance requires inspection equipment to be installed at critical control points and be routinely QA tested with the results documented. Using these multi-bearing test pieces allow you to demonstrate your commitment to a QMS.
Please note that these test pieces are bespoke and made to order, having a lead time of 5-7 working days from date of order until despatch.
- Multi-bearing laminated x-ray test card
- Perfect for sliding between packaging & food items
- Wipe-clean surface
- Available in a variety of sizes and types of contaminants
- Calibrated and certified to BS EN ISO 9002 and UKAS - offering full traceability
- Free certificate of conformity supplied with all test pieces
- Manufactured with high visibility colours for easy recognition and printed with a traceable code
- Sold individually
- Bespoke test pieces are available upon request. Please contact your local sales representative for more details
Standard sizes (bespoke card sizes available):
- 54 x 86 mm (2.13 x 3.39") - up to 6 mm contaminants
We can also supply bespoke test kits containing your most used test pieces. Storage boxes are also available to keep your range of calibration pieces safe. All bespoke test kits are supplied with a USB stick with relevant Certificate of Conformity information.
|Detection Type||Metal & X-Ray Detectable|
|Dimensions||54 x 86 mm (2.13 x 3.39")|
|Catalog Search Code||I.D TEST CARD MULTI|
What do you get from Detectamet?
Detectamet’s product range offers you the best in detectability, made from a unique, patented polymer that contains the highest level of detectable additive, without compromising on durability, and manufactured from EU & FDA (Food and Drug Administration) food contact approved materials.
- Unique polymer - contains highest levels of detectable additive on the market
- A large selection of products comply with EU and FDA food contact regulations
- Durable products - minimise risk of breaking and entering the food chain
- Largest range of detectable products on the market
- Colours - prevent cross contamination with nine strong, detectable colours available in many products. Blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Bespoke and custom products available on request
- Branding/sequential numbering with in-house laser engraver/pad printer
- Free samples available for most products