Metal Detectable Paring Knives (Pack of 10)
These detectable parer knives come with either a 3" (76mm) or 4" (101mm) blades made from world-renowned Sheffield Steel, offering enhanced strength and durability.
The strong, durable & shatter resistant handles are designed for all day use by reducing stress to the hand and wrist and providing thumb support. Available in nine distinctive colours to fit into a colour coding system to minimise the spread of contamination.
You must be 18 or over to buy this item. Please handle all Professional Knives with care.
These detectable paring knives come in two blade lengths and are available in nine different colours.
- Metal detectable & X-ray visible
- Handle manufactured from EU and FDA food contact approved detectable polymer
- Can be used as part of HACCP & BRC procedures
- Ergo handle: designed for all day use by reducing stress to the hand and wrist and providing thumb support
- Blade manufactured from hardened and tempered Sheffield made stainless steel
- Blade lengths: 3, 4” (76, 102mm)
- Straight blade
- Easy to clean
- Colour coding system: it is crucial to minimise the spread of contamination when dealing with certain allergens that could present a serious threat to health or life. To minimise this risk our knife handles are available in nine detectable colours
- Handle colours: blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Sold in packs of 10
- Suitable for laser engraving/pad printing
|ES||Cuchillos para verduras|
|Detection Type||Metal & X-Ray Detectable|
|Related Terms||Metal Detectable, Parer Knife, Mini Paring Knives|
|Dimensions||Blade lengths: 3, 4” (76, 102mm)|
|Catalog Search Code||600-T056|
What do you get from Detectamet?
Detectamet’s product range offers you the best in detectability, made from a unique, patented polymer that contains the highest level of detectable additive, without compromising on durability, and manufactured from EU & FDA (Food and Drug Administration) food contact approved materials.
- Unique polymer - contains highest levels of detectable additive on the market
- A large selection of products comply with EU and FDA food contact regulations
- Durable products - minimise risk of breaking and entering the food chain
- Largest range of detectable products on the market
- Colours - prevent cross contamination with nine strong, detectable colours available in many products. Blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Bespoke and custom products available on request
- Branding/sequential numbering with in-house laser engraver/pad printer
- Free samples available for most products