Metal Detectable Natural Rubber Gloves (12 Pair Pack)
Part of our Detectaglove ™ range, these reusable powder free rubber gloves are available in five sizes. Manufactured from food safe material and suitable for use with acidic & fatty foods.
These reusable powder free rubber gloves are available in five sizes. Manufactured from food safe material and suitable for use with acidic & fatty foods.
- Metal detectable throughout. Minimum detectable piece 5mm x 5mm
- Chemical resistant
- Can be sterilised using autoclave machines, as well as solvents
- Suitable for use between -30°C to 40°C (-22°F to 104°F)
- Manufactured from EU & FDA approved food contact materials
- Suitable for use with acidic and fatty foods
- Powder free natural rubber
- Anti-slip textured grip
- Anti-slip pattern for good grip in wet and dry conditions
- Sizes: 6-6.5, 7-7.5, 8-8.5, 8-8.5, 9-9.5, 10
- Thickness: 17.7mils
- Colour: blue (other colours available subject to MOQ)
- Sold in packs of 12 pairs
|FR||Gants en caoutchouc naturel|
|ES||Guantes de caucho natural|
|DE||Handschuhe aus Naturgummi|
|Detection Type||Metal Detectable|
|Pack Quantity||12 Pairs|
|Related Terms||Food Factory Gloves, PPE|
|Catalog Search Code||467|
What do you get from Detectamet?
Detectamet’s product range offers you the best in detectability, made from a unique, patented polymer that contains the highest level of detectable additive, without compromising on durability, and manufactured from EU & FDA (Food and Drug Administration) food contact approved materials.
- Unique polymer - contains highest levels of detectable additive on the market
- A large selection of products comply with EU and FDA food contact regulations
- Durable products - minimise risk of breaking and entering the food chain
- Largest range of detectable products on the market
- Colours - prevent cross contamination with nine strong, detectable colours available in many products. Blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Bespoke and custom products available on request
- Branding/sequential numbering with in-house laser engraver/pad printer
- Free samples available for most products