Detectable Food Temperature Probe
Our patented, fully detectable food temperature probe can accurately measure temperature within a wide range: from -50°C to 300°C (-58°F to 572°F). Available in blue or red housing.
With a patent pending, this fully detectable food temperature probe thermometer is available in blue or red, and has a wide measuring range and high accuracy levels.
- Metal detectable & X-ray visible
- Food temperature probe/thermometer
- Patented product
- 'Hold' temperature function
- Measuring range: -50°C to 300°C (-58°F to 572°F)
- Accuracy: +/- 1 degree between -20°C to 200°C (+/- 2 degrees for other temperatures)
- Size: 155 x 45mm (6.10 x 1.77”), probe length 112mm (4.40”)
- Auto shut off
- Colours: blue, red
- Sold individually
|FR||Sonde de température pour aliments|
|ES||Sonda de temperatura para alimentos|
|DE||Temperaturfühler für Lebensmittel|
|Detection Type||Metal & X-Ray Detectable|
|Related Terms||Food Temperature Probe, Food Factory Temperature Probe|
|Catalog Search Code||110|
What do you get from Detectamet?
Detectamet’s product range offers you the best in detectability, made from a unique, patented polymer that contains the highest level of detectable additive, without compromising on durability, and manufactured from EU & FDA (Food and Drug Administration) food contact approved materials.
- Unique polymer - contains highest levels of detectable additive on the market
- A large selection of products comply with EU and FDA food contact regulations
- Durable products - minimise risk of breaking and entering the food chain
- Largest range of detectable products on the market
- Colours - prevent cross contamination with nine strong, detectable colours available in many products. Blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Bespoke and custom products available on request
- Branding/sequential numbering with in-house laser engraver/pad printer
- Free samples available for most products