Detectable Chef's Knives (Pack of 10)
Chef’s knives are one of the most commonly used knives in the commercial kitchen and we offer a wide range of blade sizes, each available in nine different colours.Knife blade made from world-renowned Sheffield Steel - enhanced strength and durability. Please handle all Professional Knives with care.
Chef’s knives are one of the most commonly used knives in the commercial kitchen and we offer a wide range of blade sizes, each available in nine different colours.
- Metal detectable & X-ray visible
- Handle manufactured from EU and FDA food contact approved detectable polymer
- Regular handle: designed for holding the knife safely and comfortably for long periods
- Blade manufactured from hardened and tempered stainless steel
- Blade lengths: 6.25, 7, 8.5, 10, 12” (159, 179, 216, 254, 305mm)
- Straight blade
- Colour coding system: it is crucial to minimise the spread of contamination when dealing with certain allergens that could present a serious threat to health or life. To minimise this risk our knife handles are available in nine detectable colours
- Handle colours: blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Sold in packs of 10
- Suitable for laser engraving/pad printing
|FR||Couteaux de chef|
|ES||Cuchillos de chef|
|Detection Type||Metal & X-Ray Detectable|
|Dimensions||Blade lengths: 6.25, 7, 8.5, 10, 12” (159, 179, 216, 254, 305mm)|
|Catalog Search Code||600-T047|
What do you get from Detectamet?
Detectamet’s product range offers you the best in detectability, made from a unique, patented polymer that contains the highest level of detectable additive, without compromising on durability, and manufactured from EU & FDA (Food and Drug Administration) food contact approved materials.
- Unique polymer - contains highest levels of detectable additive on the market
- A large selection of products comply with EU and FDA food contact regulations
- Durable products - minimise risk of breaking and entering the food chain
- Largest range of detectable products on the market
- Colours - prevent cross contamination with nine strong, detectable colours available in many products. Blue, black, red, green, yellow, white, purple, orange and pink
- Bespoke and custom products available on request
- Branding/sequential numbering with in-house laser engraver/pad printer
- Free samples available for most products