Detectamet Reusable Detectable Aprons
New From Detectamet Reusable Detectable Aprons. The Aprons are metal and x-ray detectable and designed for repeated use. This reduces their environmental impact and increases the value for money. The Aprons are ideal for use in the meat, fish and dairy processing industries where work areas are subject to high water usage and soiling.
The Aprons are practical in high or very low temperatures down to -85°F (-65 °C) and can be machine washed at up to 194°F (90 °C). Even under this vigorous regime the apron has demonstrated its durability by lasting for an average of 3 months in regular use. The Apron has been designed to also resist animal oils and fats, and can cope with strong detergents and acids and alkaline liquids making them well suited for use in a challenging food production environment.
- • Sizes Available = 135cm (53") & 155cm (61")
- • Colours - Blue and White (Other colours available subject to minimum order quantity)
- • Made from 100% polyurethane making the product hard wearing and long lasting
- • Ergo Fit Design - soft, light and breathable enabling fatigue-free work
- • Hygienic Design
- • Waterproof
- • Dirt-repellent (lotus-effect)
- • Ideal for use in the meat, fish and dairy processing industries
- • Cost Effective
- • Light Weight
- • Durable
Please contact our Sales Office on Tel +1-804-303-1983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.